Tuesday, 16 November 2010

The Problem with Premium Produce... and an Xmas Recipe

I was recently contacted by Owen Burek, the man behind the delightful savethestudent.org website, who was asking whether I'd like to write a guest blog for his site. I was only too happy to oblige, so have duly written a short article, on the Problem with Premium Produce, which can be found by following the link.

Also, for this month's recipe I thought something a little Christmas-ish would be in order, so click here for a very simple yet delicious stuffed turkey and smoky bacon recipe.

Due to SEO reasons, I can't post the articles here, so follow the links above for this month's innings!

Stuffed Turkey
As usual, if you try it let me know how it turns out...

2 comments:

  1. Great posts Jason! Both have received alot of visitors in the past few days. And that photo just makes me very hungry pre-lunchtime.

    Look forward more soon :)

    ReplyDelete