Saturday, 28 January 2012

Please Hold the Line...

One may have noticed that there has been a significant lack of activity on this blog of late. There is a reason for this; and instead of the usual general incompetence on my part, this time it is my graduate photography project.

The project, which you can read about by following the above link, involves me researching, writing and photographing a book, amongst other things, and has to be completed by the beginning of May - which means things are hectically busy at the moment. Oh for the stereotypical student life, eh?

As a result, it means I won't be able to pay much attention to this blog; I won't have time to pick the weeds and mow the lawn of this little corner of the interweb, so to speak. I will of course continue to cook and eat (I may cease to exist if I don't), but I just probably won't have the time to write.

But don't worry, it's not the end, it's more a case of 'please hold the line' than anything else. For about three months, if you could be so patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment